Pixel Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Central

The place to come for Pixels!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Have You Read The Rules Yet Guest?

how many video games do you have

Go down 
2 posters

what is your favorite console
PS2
how many video games do you have I_vote_lcap22%how many video games do you have I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
XBOX
how many video games do you have I_vote_lcap0%how many video games do you have I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
XBOX 360
how many video games do you have I_vote_lcap0%how many video games do you have I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
WII
how many video games do you have I_vote_lcap22%how many video games do you have I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
PS3
 0% [ 0 ]
PS1
how many video games do you have I_vote_lcap11%how many video games do you have I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
NINTENDO DS
how many video games do you have I_vote_lcap11%how many video games do you have I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
GAMECUBE
 11% [ 1 ]
GAME BOY ADVANCE SP
 11% [ 1 ]
GAME BOY COLOR
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
darkcrow99
Pixel Lover
darkcrow99

how many video games do you have Empty
PostSubject: how many video games do you have   how many video games do you have I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 am

how many video games do you have don't forget to put what console i have over 150 PS2 games
Back to top Go down
Duckcall00
Trainee Moderator
Duckcall00

how many video games do you have Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many video games do you have   how many video games do you have I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:58 am

I have like 50 for wii. Maybe a couple less.
Back to top Go down

how many video games do you have
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Central :: Off-Topic :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: