Pixel Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Central

The place to come for Pixels!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Have You Read The Rules Yet Guest?

king/prince or queen/princess

Go down 
5 posters

which one is better
king
king/prince or queen/princess I_vote_lcap14%king/prince or queen/princess I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
queen
king/prince or queen/princess I_vote_lcap0%king/prince or queen/princess I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
prince
king/prince or queen/princess I_vote_lcap29%king/prince or queen/princess I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
princess
king/prince or queen/princess I_vote_lcap57%king/prince or queen/princess I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
darkcrow99
Pixel Lover
darkcrow99

king/prince or queen/princess Empty
PostSubject: king/prince or queen/princess   king/prince or queen/princess I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:31 pm

which one do you think is better.I like prince because a prince doesn't have to do a lot of things
Back to top Go down
Duckcall00
Trainee Moderator
Duckcall00

PostSubject: Re: king/prince or queen/princess   king/prince or queen/princess I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:14 pm

King, because if your a prince you have to become a king sooner or later, so why not just be one.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Growing Pixeler
Faith

PostSubject: Re: king/prince or queen/princess   king/prince or queen/princess I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Princess cuz princesses r always pretty and young and they get to wait before they become an old queen.
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Trainee Moderator
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: king/prince or queen/princess   king/prince or queen/princess I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:56 am

Princess because they are just awesome :D
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Growing Pixeler
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: king/prince or queen/princess   king/prince or queen/princess I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:09 am

I'd be a princess... they rock! (like Zelda) :P Jumping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: king/prince or queen/princess   king/prince or queen/princess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

king/prince or queen/princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Central :: Off-Topic :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: